SR is an independent member-based company. Our mission is to help individuals, businesses and public institutions understand and shape the impact of the shifting political and digital dynamics around the world.
Founded in 2009, we achieve our mission in various ways that provide value to our membership community, and the wider political community. Our purpose is to intersect the public and private sectors, and academia by providing meaningful insight, training and networking opportunities to strengthen the global political communications community. Specifically, we serve our community in the following ways:
- Executive research reports, and publications rigorously analyse the global political landscape from both SR analysts and leading experts
- Executive events for business leaders, policymakers, academics and other leading professionals showcasing the trends, and current developments in political communication
- In-person and e-learning courses provide a trusted path to continued professional development and networking
- Podcasts and webinars with our analysts and the global political communications experts to keep you abreast of the important developments
- Consulting: SR consults with eminent global organisations to help them understand the impact of global political communications on their key strategic objectives