SR Political Analytics Summit
15 January 2017
The UK’s First Online Event Showcasing the Latest Big Data Analytics Insights for Political Communication Professionals
Political Analytics are essential for 21st century political engagement, business strategy, policymaking and academia, becoming more so as digital transformation impacts our lives. Senior executives and the top minds in political engagement and analytics will come together to discuss the issues arising in this exciting field. Delegates will have the opportunity to gain valuable insights and connect with the other influential professionals from a range of fields including business, government and academia, ensuring participants leave the event with greater knowledge and understanding of the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
At this event, we will showcase political analytics use cases and techniques that drive the greatest value. Emphasising real-world cases, this is a practical event that provides a clear vision from leading innovators across the data-driven political spectrum.
- Discover the best ways to deploy and track political campaigns
- Reduce trial and error time: Why experiment with digital political campaigns when you can fast track success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works
- Improve your professional development at a low cost: Most conferences cost thousands of pounds for travel, and lost work time while attending an in-person event. With the Political Analytics Summit, everything happens online. Click here for pricing.
- Watch sessions live or at your own pace: All of the sessions are held online. You can attend live sessions or catch the videos, download the audio files, or study the transcripts when your schedule permits
- Network with political professionals like you: Make new connections in our private and exclusive LinkedIn group for political analytics
What Makes This Event Different?
Beyond listening to the top social media professionals, here is what makes the Political Analytics Summit unique:
- Highly valuable, content
- No travel required – everything takes place online and you get other exclusive freebies
- Transcripts of every session in a range of languages
- Recordings are made available on demand within hours after the event
- Excellent, global networking opportunities
Note: Event schedule subject to change
10:00 AM – Opening Remarks
10:15 AM – 12:15 AM Morning Presentations
12:15 – 13:15 Lunch
13:15 – 17:30 Afternoon Presentations
17:30 – 17:45 Closing Remarks
EIN Presswire has a distribution "foot-print" that includes millions of users of our EIN Newsdesk media monitoring services. We also maintain one of the world's leading media directories providing us with up-to-date contacts for media in every country and U.S. state. Further distribution is achieved via RSS, email, partner websites, and social media. We are both a destination (EIN Newsdesk) and a distributor (EIN Presswire) for news. In one place you can distribute your news to the targeted audiences you select and monitor news on that topic published by thousands of worldwide sources. For more information or to try us FREE, please visit www.einpresswire.com/free