Welcome to this, the very first episode of the SR podcast in which we talk to experts from around the world and share their knowledge and wisdom on how to succeed and create meaningful business success in an age of digital disruption.
In this episode, I have the privilege of talking with IBM’s Veena Pureswaran about the Internet of Things and the potential these technologies have to change our lives, businesses and organisations.
Veena has spent more than ten years in the IT industry with leadership positions in strategy, management and technology development. She is currently the Global Electronics Industry Leader at the IBM Institute for Business Value, which is responsible for developing thought leadership throughout the industry. It is in this role that she is now leading a global research study on the future of the Internet of Things.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How democratic principles can help the IoT become a success
- What is IBM’s perspective and approach to the IoT?
- What is the Block Chain and how can it be used?
- What can businesses do to prepare for this coming wave of technological innovation?
Links and Items Mentioned in the Show Include:
Latest posts by lawrence (see all)
- #15 Social Intelligence and Consumer Behaviour with Dr. Jillian Ney - 16th October 2017
- #14 The Intelligence Behind Our Images with Tom McGrath - 8th October 2017
- #13 Mobile Giving with Danny Denhard - 14th August 2017